The first thing you can do to reduce your risk of cancer is you avoid the things that cause oxidation leading to cancer (or at least cut down).
Second, supplement with antioxidants to clean up the oxidation. Especially selenium, and vitamins A, C,& E.
Thirdly, you need to keep your stomach acid to be strong. Without a strong stomach acid you won’t be able to absorb the antioxidants efficiently, or any other nutrient, and there are things you can do to assist this. The following things weaken stomach acid.
- Carbonated drinks
- Pain killers
- A salt-restricted diet
- Antacid medication
Taking Betaine HCl before meals will boost your stomach acid.
Hello, my name is Garry.
Hearing about this for the first time is what got me interested in the idea of preventing sickness and disease through the use of nutritional supplements.
I didn’t have cancer, but my sister Michelle had just been diagnosed with breast cancer.
After being told that the mastectomy had been a success she was okay for a while, but then suddenly got very, very sick, because the operation had caused the cancer she had to metastasize. She died shortly after.
My father Alan was due for a knee replacement. Thankfully he canceled the operation. That was 6 years ago and he is doing well today because of the supplements he takes.
I lost weight and my knees came good. I was able to go jogging again for the first time in 4 years. That was 2014.
There is much evidence linking cancer to oxidization and free radicals. Free radicals are unstable molecules that cause oxidation (Medical News Today, online newsletter; by Zawn Villines, July 29, 2017). There are several things we consume that cause this.
- Vegetable oil – including salad dressing and mayonnaise
- Your body has great difficulty getting rid of it. Some of it never leaves, goes rancid and creates “golden” spots and discoloration
- The trans fats are created as vegetable oil is hardened into margarine, are harder to get rid of than vegetable oil
- Fried food (vegetable oil)
- Breathing the fumes of frying food
- Leads to more lung cancer than smoking
- Causes a build-up of oxidized material in the lungs
- Overcooked and burnt food
- Again a build-up of oxidized material
- Drinking strong alcohol
- Dries out and burns your throat
- Burns your skin
Very gradually, we are learning more about cancer, but this learning curve is much flatter than the rising rate of contraction.
Every now and then I hear comments suggesting the money poured into cancer research is concentrated on the quest for a better form of chemotherapy because that’s where the money potential is.
For people trusting “orthodox medicine”, the life expectancy of someone with cancer has not improved since the 1960s (Wallach, 1999).
On the other hand, people seeking alternative medicine tend to survive longer.
We sent men to the moon using primitive computers yet there is still no cure for cancer.
Prevention, unfortunately, is still the most effective weapon. (Wallach, 1999)
The most powerful antioxidant: Selenium
The most powerful antioxidant is the mineral selenium. This is the leader of the cleanup crew. It also prevents birth defects and cardiomyopathy. (To learn more: The best mineral supplements: Top six)
Some say you can get selenium from brazil nuts or certain mushrooms. Others will tell you, “Not anymore”.
Vitamins A, C, E, and D: the first three are antioxidants, and vitamin D helps regulate and boost your immune system.
Vitamin D has several important functions. Perhaps the most vital are regulating the absorption of calcium and phosphorus and facilitating normal immune system function. Getting a sufficient amount of vitamin D is important for normal growth and development of bones and teeth, as well as improved resistance against certain diseases.
If your body doesn’t get enough vitamin D, you’re at risk of developing bone abnormalities such as soft bones (osteomalacia) or fragile bones (osteoporosis). (Healthline, online: Healthline Editorial Team — Updated on April 7, 2020)
Third World cultures where people routinely live much longer than people in the West
Age beaters showing us by example just how long we can live, are people living in Third World cultures in isolated, far-flung, out of the way places around the world where their food is packed with nutrients, and cancer is not a major health issue.
These people were fortunate because they set up their homelands in Garden-of-Eden like, biochemically ideal locations. As a result, many live past 120 yrs, some as long as 160 yrs.
The importance of essential nutrients to living longer and healthier
The association between longevity, disease, birth defects, and essential nutrients was well documented by research sponsored by the National Institutes of Health in America (7.5 million dollars), in the 1960s and 70s.
A large thick book was put together. In it, many long-held genetic theories are debunked.
The 1200 page tomb contains 28 chapters – one for each classification of animal – giving exhaustive information about the animal kingdom.
Originally there was a team of 28 writers including veterinarian pathologist, Dr. Joel Wallach. Eventually, the others dropped out over the years leaving Dr. Wallach to do it all.
The book can be found at the Smithsonian Institute in America but has been studiously ignored by the medical establishment since its completion.
All of these cultures were begun by people fleeing from monetary, racial, or, religious persecution. Pursued by royal armies, they found refuge in high altitude mountainous regions.
These locations ranging from 8,500 to 14,000 feet in elevation had an extremely low rainfall of fewer than 2 inches per year forcing these people to set up dwellings close by rivers that were fed by glaciers.
Serendipitously, the bedrock beneath the countryside contained up to 72 nutritious minerals. The action of glacial ice grinding on rock causes the water or glacial melt, coming out from under the ice, to be filled with rock particles in suspension. This cloudy water is commonly-known as glacial milk.
Glacial milk – nutrient-rich water
This glacial milk is filled with nutritious minerals.
All of these cultures built canals and aqueducts to siphon water for drinking, cooking, washing, and crop irrigation.
While virtually none of the minerals in the drinking water would have been absorbed into their bodies the plants certainly absorb these minerals from the water through their roots.
Grazing livestock absorb the minerals by eating the plants, and the people absorb the minerals when they eat the plants and livestock.
Plants never create minerals, only what’s in the ground will be in the plants. Not even nitrogen is absorbed from the air, it has to be in the ground.
Naturally occurring vitamins are produced in plants. They take the carbon dioxide produced by animals and humans from the air. The carbon is used to make vitamins and plant structures, and the oxygen is released.
Humans and animals take in the oxygen needed to keep organs alive, burn fuel, and utilize vitamins. Then carbon dioxide is released and then taken up by the plants again.
Vitamins need minerals
Minerals also have a cycle but they are never made, not even oxygen. Minerals need to be present in the soil where the plant is growing to get into the plants. This even applies to nitrogen. Then they can be taken up by humans and animals, which eat the plants, etc.
There have been 79 minerals detected in animal and human tissue. After thousands of studies, 60 of these minerals have been deemed essential. (Wallach, 1999)
Every chemical process pertaining to life in animals and humans needs a mineral cofactor to begin (catalyst), and another to finish (Wallach,1999). This requirement includes the utilization of vitamins. Even breathing oxygen, is governed by this.
Short of laboratory chemical analysis, nobody can tell you exactly the mineral content of the food you eat.
It’s entirely possible for a banana, for example, to have very little magnesium, even though they are generally considered a good source for this nutritional mineral.
Baring in mind that crop soils around the world contain fewer and fewer minerals.
They are not needed to have produce that looks good.
Mineral supplements will prevent over 400 relatively common diseases. There are 60 essential minerals needed to having a maximized immune system.
Plant-derived colloidal minerals
The most absorbable minerals are those that come from plants. Many mineral supplements on the market today are not plant-derived.
Plant-derived colloidal minerals are extracted from shale deposits that contain decayed plant matter. Plant-derived colloidal minerals are 98% absorbable and are what Youngevity uses in its supplement packs. They have sole access to a huge deposit of decayed vegetable matter.
The basic pack, the Healthy Body Start Pak has three components, and between them contain 60 essential minerals, 16 essential vitamins, and 3 essential fatty acids. They also have paks with add ons, such as the Blood Sugar Pak.
The Healthy Body Start Pak has all the antioxidants you need to reduce your risk of cancer in adequate quantities if you follow the recommended dosage.
Ten to fifteen-year double-blind studies have been conducted, with regard to the efficacy of selenium.
None of the subjects being given selenium ever contracted cancer.
In 2011, Dr. Wallach received the Klaus Shwartz Commemorative Medal for his research in this area.
Not only does the Healthy Body Start Pak reduce your risk of cancer, but 415 other relatively common diseases. To read about 30 examples of this. See the appendix below.
To get started click on one of the links below.
Founded by Dr, Wallach.
Youngevity’s Healthy Body Start Pak
Will greatly reduce your risk of cancer.Mineral Deficiency Diseases 30 nutritional remedies for common diseases
Stomach acid is all-important for your absorption of nutrients from the food you eat and any supplements you take.
If you’re worried that your stomach acid has been weakened by those things listed below you can give it a boost by taking Betaine HCl before meals. Clicking on the image opposite will take you to Amazon.
- Carbonated drinks
- Pain killers
- A salt-restricted diet
- Antacid medication
- Avoid oxidization
- Clean up oxidization
- Keep your stomach acid and immune system strong
Dr. Joel Wallach, who has conducted many years of world-leading research in this area, will tell you – I’ve heard him in interviews – that by following the steps above you can reduce your risk of cancer to 5%.
I hope you enjoyed this article, I know many people are aware of the connection between minerals and the immune system but I also know that there are many more who don’t and I am passionate about this subject. If you have any questions or anything to say, I would encourage you to leave a comment below.
Founded by Dr. Wallach.
Appendix: Natural Treatment for 30 Nutritional Deficiency Diseases
- Acne: Essential fatty acids, Potassium, Vitamin A, vitamin B-6, and B-12
- Anemia: Iron, Cobalt, Copper, Selenium, Biotin, Folic Acid, Nickel, Vitamin B-6, Vitamin B-12
- Arthritis: Calcium, Copper, Boron, Essential Fatty Acid, Geranium, Vitamin B-6
- Asthma: Magnesium, Manganese, Zinc, Potassium
- Brittle Nails: Calcium, Boron, Iodine, Iron, Zinc
- Birth Defects: Folic Acid, Magnesium, Vitamin A, Vitamin B-12, Zinc, Copper
- Cancer: Selenium, Geranium, Cesium
- While these minerals will reduce the chance of developing Cancer down to 5%, and they will increase life expectancy after developing caner; they will not cure cancer.
- Cardiovascular Disease: Calcium, Copper, Vanadium
- Chronic Fatigue: Biotin, Chromium, Copper, Iodine, Iron, Niacin, Selenium, Vitamin B-complex
- Constipation: Inositol, Iodine, Iron, Para-Amino Benzoic-Acid, Potassium, Vitamin B-1, and B-12
- Depression: Biotin, Boron, Calcium, Chromium, Copper, Iodine, Iron, Lithium, Vitamin B-complex, Zinc
- Diabetes: Chromium, Vanadium, Zinc
- Eczema: Boron, Calcium, Essential Fatty Acids, Inositol, Niacin, Selenium, Vitamin B-complex
- Edema: Potassium, Vitamin B-1
- Goiter: (Low Thyroid): Iodine, Copper
- Hair Loss: (Alopecia): Biotin, Copper, Essential Fatty Acids, Inositol, Iodine, Vitamin B-complex, Zinc, Tin
- Graying Hair: Copper
- Hyperactivity: Calcium, Boron, Chromium, Magnesium, Lithium, Vanadium, Zinc
- Hypothermia: Magnesium
- Impotence: Zinc, Selenium, Manganese, Calcium, Chromium
- Infertility: Chromium, Essential Fatty Acids, Lithium, Magnesium, Selenium, Vanadium, Zinc
- Low Blood Sugar: (Hypoglycemia): Chromium, Vanadium, Copper, Magnesium
- Memory Loss: Folic Acid, Niacin, Vitamin B-1, Zinc
- Muscular Weakness/Dis trophy (Also Cystic Fibribrosis): Selenium, Potassium, Iodine, Niacin
- Nervousness: Calcium, Boron, Iodine, Magnesium, Potassium, B Complex, Vitamin-D
- Osteoporosis: Calcium, Geranium, Vitamin K, Magnesium
- PMS: Calcium, Boron, Chromium, Zinc, Selenium
- Reseeding Gums ( Periodontal Disease, Gingivitis): Calcium, Boron
- Sexual Dysfunction: Selenium, Zinc, Manganese, Iodine
- Wrinkles and Sagging: (facial aging) Copper, Sulfur