Nutritional Remedies for 30 Nutritional Deficiency Diseases
- Acne: Essential fatty acids, Potassium, Vitamin A, vitamin B-6, and B-12
- Anemia: Iron, Cobalt, Copper, Selenium, Biotin, Folic Acid, Nickel, Vitamin B-6, Vitamin B-12
- Arthritis: Calcium, Copper, Boron, Germanium, Essential Fatty Acid, Vitamin B-6
- Asthma: Magnesium, Manganese, Zinc, Potassium
- Brittle Nails: Calcium, Boron, Iodine, Iron, Zinc
- Birth Defects: Folic Acid, Magnesium, Vitamin A, Vitamin B-12, Zinc, Copper
- Cancer: Selenium, Germanium, Cesium
- While these minerals will reduce the chance of developing Cancer down to 5%, and they will increase life expectancy after developing caner; they will not cure cancer.
- Cardiovascular Disease: Calcium, Copper, Vanadium
- Chronic Fatigue: Biotin, Chromium, Copper, Iodine, Iron, Niacin, Selenium, Vitamin B-complex
- Constipation: Inositol, Iodine, Iron, Para-Amino Benzoic-Acid, Potassium, Vitamin B-1, and B-12
- Depression: Biotin, Boron, Calcium, Chromium, Copper, Iodine, Iron, Lithium, Vitamin B-complex, Zinc
- Diabetes: Chromium, Vanadium, Zinc
- Eczema: Boron, Calcium, Essential Fatty Acids, Inositol, Niacin, Selenium, Vitamin B-complex
- Edema: Potassium, Vitamin B-1
- Goiter: (Low Thyroid): Iodine, Copper
- Hair Loss: (Alopecia): Biotin, Copper, Essential Fatty Acids, Inositol, Iodine, Vitamin B-complex, Zinc, Tin
- Graying Hair: Copper
- Hyperactivity: Calcium, Boron, Chromium, Magnesium, Lithium, Vanadium, Zinc
- Hypothermia: Magnesium
- Impotence: Zinc, Selenium, Manganese, Calcium, Chromium
- Infertility: Chromium, Essential Fatty Acids, Lithium, Magnesium, Selenium, Vanadium, Zinc
- Low Blood Sugar: (Hypoglycemia): Chromium, Vanadium, Copper, Magnesium
- Memory Loss: Folic Acid, Niacin, Vitamin B-1, Zinc
- Muscular Weakness/Dis trophy (Also Cystic Fibribrosis): Selenium, Potassium, Iodine, Niacin
- Nervousness: Calcium, Boron, Iodine, Magnesium, Potassium, B Complex, Vitamin-D
- Osteoporosis: Calcium, Germanium, Vitamin K, Magnesium
- PMS: Calcium, Boron, Chromium, Zinc, Selenium
- Reseeding Gums ( Periodontal Disease, Gingivitis): Calcium, Boron
- Sexual Dysfunction: Selenium, Zinc, Manganese, Iodine
- Wrinkles and Sagging: (facial aging) Copper, Sulfur
This information is available to Associate Members (distributors) of Youngevity
Stomach Ulcers are the result of a mineral deficiency, not stress!
In February 1994, The NIH in America announced that stomach ulcers could be cured with the antibiotic tetracyclines and trace mineral bismuth subsalicylate. They actually used the word “cured” and admitted that stomach ulcers were the result of a mineral deficiency.
Helicobacter pylori (H. pylori)
They went on to say that stomach ulcers were caused by a fungal infection, and not the result of stress (although once you get the ulcers, it’s pretty darn stressful… speaking from experience) This fungus can also lead to stomach cancer.
Farmers and Veterinarians
Farmers and veterinarians have known how to cure stomach ulcers since the 50s. If a farmer noticed that one of his or her pigs was vomiting and dehydrated, and had little or no feces, they would give it Pepto-Bismol. No need to get some high priced surgeon from Mayo Clinic. “Hold the mayo!“, they’d shout, if anyone suggested such a thing. Imagine the price of pork in the supermarket if they did get an expensive surgeon.
If the minerals are not in the ground they won’t be in the plants
Our crop soils are becoming anemic because of over-farming and no rest-rotation.
Mineral concentrations vary throughout the Earth’s crust and our crop soils are becoming anemic because of over-farming and no rest-rotation. Plants can manufacture vitamins using the carbon dioxide they absorb from the air. But nothing and nobody can produce a mineral. If they aren’t in the ground they won’t be in the plants.
From the air plants only absorb CO2
The National Institutes of Health
In 1966, The National Institutes of Health (NIH) in America, at a cost of $7,5 million commissioned a research program headed by veterinarian pathologist Dr. Joel Wallach, to find a” canary in a coal mine” concerning pollution. 12 years later, after 17,500 autopsies on almost 500 species of animal, and 3,000 autopsies on humans for comparison, the findings were irrefutable. Every animal and every human that dies of natural causes dies from a disease caused by one or more mineral deficiencies. You can read his amazing story in Dead Doctor’s Don’t Lie by Dr. Joel Wallach (1999).
There are 60 essential minerals needed to maximize your immune system. Dr. Wallavh (1999) lists 412 diseases that can be prevented by using the baseline of 60 minerals, 16 vitamins, 12 amino acids, and 2 fatty acids contained in the Healthy Body Start Pak form Youngevity.
At first, I attempted to put together my own collection but quickly realized that the cost would be somewhere near ten times as much and I still wouldn’t have covered everything; Lithium for example.
The chemists and the vitamin shops just don’t have many of the minerals your after.
As far as I can tell, there is nothing available with all 90 nutrients and in sufficient quantities.
Using the Healthy Body Start Pak will cost you around $7 AU, or $5 US. For “paks” with add-ons, like the Healthy Body Athletic Pak, (opposite) cost more. Best price from Youngevity .Youngevity range of 7 Healthy Body Paks
You take a scoop of the blue and orange cap jars in the morning and a scoop of the orange in the evening. Take one fatty acid gel capsule three times per day (very important for your brain and heart).
The Tangy Tangerine (orange cap) contains most of the vitamins and minerals. The blue cap jar contains a larger dose of calcium. Also MSM, chondroitin, and glucosamine.
You will notice a difference in less than a weak. These packs are designed to last you a month. Have something ready to eat each time; the powders (mixed with water), don’t taste bad exactly, but they do taste the same every day.
Be conservative and you’ll get to the end of the month without running out.
Stop your hair thinning or going gray, feel fitter, and stronger even chipper, and you’ll get a good night’s sleep (calcium).
Dead Doctors Don’t Lie
The book Dead Doctors Don’t Lie by Dr. Joel Wallack (1999), is formatted in two parts.
Part 1, is autobiographical, telling of Dr. Wallach’s early years on a farm in Missouri, how he came to be studying for two degrees simultaneously, and how came to get involved in a research project, as a veterinarian pathologist, that would last 12 years in 1966. The project was sponsored by the National Institutes of Health to the tune of 7 million dollars.
After parting company with the NIH, Dr. Wallach retrained as a physician, and in his words about his patients, “They were treated like dogs, but they got better.”
Dr. Wallach is also the founder of Youngevity and still travels extensively giving public seminars on nutrition.