79 Minerals have been detected in human tissue. 60 of these have been identified as essential for a maximized immune system. The trouble is that it is no longer possible to get all of these from a healthy diet; not even close.
We need to take mineral supplements because the earth’s crust varies from place to place in its mineral content.
Secondly, crop soils everywhere are being relentlessly farmed without mineral replacement.
- There is no land-rest rotation.
- Dams have stopped water bourn minerals coming from the mountains.
- Anemic crop soils are causing a decline in the nutritional value of what we eat.
- If minerals are missing from crop soil they will not be in the plants grown from it.
Hello from me
60 Essential Minerals
There are 60 essential minerals your body needs for a maximized immune system.
In 1966, the National Institutes of Health (NIH) set up a research mission to find a “canary in a coal mine” regarding pollution. Colleagues of Dr. Joel Wallach invited him to join them in their work. The NIH had allocated 7.5 million dollars.
Ultimately, Wallach wrote:
After spending 12 plus years doing autopsies on 17,500 animals of over 454 species and 3000 humans for comparison, it was apparent that every animal and every human that dies of natural causes dies of nutritional deficiency disease.
The autopsy findings were so obvious and so profound that they stood out like a beacon. At the
cost of $7.5 million, I had been trained to make observations and quickly convert the raw material into useful and problem-solving information.
[…] The basic functions of life itself cannot be performed without minerals, either as a major part of the function or as a catalytic cofactor. No biological process is exempt. The concept holds for RNA, DNA, subcellular and digestive enzymes, biochemical reactions, hormone function, energy use and to utilize oxygen and vitamins. Nothing in a living system works without one or more mineral co-factors. (Dead Doctors Don’t Lie, Wallach, 1999. pp 66, 67)
Notice Wallach indicates that vitamins do not do anything without a mineral involved. To ensure you are getting the minerals you need, you need to take supplements because mineral deficiency leads to disease, and it isn’t just older people that need to be taking precautions.
Do you have a mineral deficiency? How would you know if you did? Mineral content in crop soils is diminishing, and so 99% of people have a mineral deficiency of some sort.
You need 60 essential plant-derived colloidal minerals for maximum health and disease resistance.
The 5 food groups
The 5 main food groups haven’t offered adequate nutrition for a long time.
- If the minerals aren’t in the ground they won’t be in the plants.
- The cancer rate goes up every year, but if you supplement with selenium, you can greatly reduce your risk to down around 10%, even if you smoke.
- Every human or animal that dies of natural causes, dies from a disease that came about because of a deficiency of one or more minerals. ( The result of 12 years research: Wallach, 1999)
- The plant-derived colloidal minerals used by Youngevity are the most absorbable, at 98%. Most popular brands of supplements do not use this type and have little effect because of the low absorption rate of the minerals they use.
Vitamin and Mineral Supplements
It is often said that vitamin supplements are a waste of money, and they are, without mineral supplements, that is.
All vitamins need a mineral directly involved or as a co-factor for them to do anything but pass through your system unused.
Are supplements necessary? Definitely! Mineral concentrations vary throughout the Earth’s crust, so there is generally no way of knowing what minerals are in the food you eat. Mineral content can even vary from crop row to crop row, from vegetable to vegetable.
Our crop soils are becoming anemic because of over-farming and no rest-rotation. Plants can manufacture vitamins using the carbon dioxide they absorb from the air. But nothing can produce a mineral. Has anyone ever succeeded in making gold? Minerals that aren’t in the crop soil won’t be in the plants.
There are 60 essential minerals needed to maximize your immune system.
Dr. Wallach, in his book Dead Doctors Don’t Lie (1999), lists 412 diseases that can be prevented by using the baseline of 60 minerals, 16 vitamins, 12 amino acids, and 2 fatty acids.
These are contained in the Healthy Body Start Pak form Youngevity.
At first, I attempted to put together my own collection but quickly realized that the cost would somewhere near ten times as much, and I still wouldn’t have covered everything. Lithium for example. The chemists and the vitamin shops just don’t many of the minerals you need to complete the list of 60.
As far as I know, there is nothing available with all 90 nutrients and in optimal dosages. Dr. Wallach (1999) lists in the second half of his book, 412 diseases that can be prevented or reversed using The Healthy Body Start Pak.
Very important: not all supplements are equal
The only mineral supplements that are 98% absorbable include all 60 essential minerals, are the ones in Youngevity’s supplement “Paks™”.
Youngevity’s Healthy Body Start Pak
Youngevity has a range of 7 Healthy Body Start Paks™
The Healthy Body Start Pak™ Is the basic and then there are six others, the Healthy Body Blood sugar Pak™, for example, that will clear up diabetes. Click below to learn more.Youngevity range of 7 Healthy Body Paks
Mineral Deficiency Diseases
Stomach acid strength is also something to keep in mind.
Have you ever considered how your body is sustained by the food you eat? It begins with your stomach acid, it breaks down the food and reacts with what’s in it. From there it’s transported to where it is needed via blood vessels and filtering organs.
Without strong stomach acid, you are not getting the full “bang for your buck” so to speak. Valuable nutrients are passing straight through. If you are worried about this, you can boost your stomach acid strength with Betaine HCl, taken 20 minutes before you eat.
Two things weaken stomach acid; age and the Western lifestyle. These are some of the things we consume that weaken stomach acid (Wallach,1999):
- Sugar (yet another reason to cut back)
- Alcohol – Ever had heartburn after alcohol. That’s your stomach trying to compensate by pumping in more acid.
- Fizzy drinks (anything that is carbonated – including Berocca), that burp is the sound of your stomach acid having its pH level raised
- Over the counter and prescription drugs (pain killers ultimately make your arthritis worse)
- Ant-acid medication
You can avoid 100s of health problems simply by supplementing with plant-derived colloidal minerals.
I hope you enjoyed this article, I know many people are aware of the connection between minerals and the immune system but I also know that there are many more who don’t, and I am passionate about this subject. If you have any questions or feedback, I would encourage you to participate below.
Founded by Dr. Wallach.
Appendix: Natural Treatment for 30 Nutritional Deficiency Diseases
- Acne: Essential fatty acids, Potassium, Vitamin A, vitamin B-6, and B-12
- Anemia: Iron, Cobalt, Copper, Selenium, Biotin, Folic Acid, Nickel, Vitamin B-6, Vitamin B-12
- Arthritis: Calcium, Copper, Boron, Essential Fatty Acid, Geranium, Vitamin B-6
- Asthma: Magnesium, Manganese, Zinc, Potassium
- Brittle Nails: Calcium, Boron, Iodine, Iron, Zinc
- Birth Defects: Folic Acid, Magnesium, Vitamin A, Vitamin B-12, Zinc, Copper
- Cancer: Selenium, Geranium, Cesium
- While these minerals will reduce the chance of developing Cancer down to 5%, and they will increase life expectancy after developing caner; they will not cure cancer.
- Cardiovascular Disease: Calcium, Copper, Vanadium
- Chronic Fatigue: Biotin, Chromium, Copper, Iodine, Iron, Niacin, Selenium, Vitamin B-complex
- Constipation: Inositol, Iodine, Iron, Para-Amino Benzoic-Acid, Potassium, Vitamin B-1, and B-12
- Depression: Biotin, Boron, Calcium, Chromium, Copper, Iodine, Iron, Lithium, Vitamin B-complex, Zinc
- Diabetes: Chromium, Vanadium, Zinc
- Eczema: Boron, Calcium, Essential Fatty Acids, Inositol, Niacin, Selenium, Vitamin B-complex
- Edema: Potassium, Vitamin B-1
- Goiter: (Low Thyroid): Iodine, Copper
- Hair Loss: (Alopecia): Biotin, Copper, Essential Fatty Acids, Inositol, Iodine, Vitamin B-complex, Zinc, Tin
- Graying Hair: Copper
- Hyperactivity: Calcium, Boron, Chromium, Magnesium, Lithium, Vanadium, Zinc
- Hypothermia: Magnesium
- Impotence: Zinc, Selenium, Manganese, Calcium, Chromium
- Infertility: Chromium, Essential Fatty Acids, Lithium, Magnesium, Selenium, Vanadium, Zinc
- Low Blood Sugar: (Hypoglycemia): Chromium, Vanadium, Copper, Magnesium
- Memory Loss: Folic Acid, Niacin, Vitamin B-1, Zinc
- Muscular Weakness/Dis trophy (Also Cystic Fibribrosis): Selenium, Potassium, Iodine, Niacin
- Nervousness: Calcium, Boron, Iodine, Magnesium, Potassium, B Complex, Vitamin-D
- Osteoporosis: Calcium, Geranium, Vitamin K, Magnesium
- PMS: Calcium, Boron, Chromium, Zinc, Selenium
- Reseeding Gums ( Periodontal Disease, Gingivitis): Calcium, Boron
- Sexual Dysfunction: Selenium, Zinc, Manganese, Iodine
- Wrinkles and Sagging: (facial aging) Copper, Sulfur